Elk is a free geotechnical platform that can be extended with either free or/and commercial plugins. A single solution for all the phases of a geotechnical project: evaluate tests, model the subsoil, design structures.
In-situ tests management
- Ménard Pressuremeter,
- Dynamic probing test,
- Drilling with associated logs.
- 1D mean lithology,
- 2D slope stability profile.
Web Map Services
- Geotechnical object can be diplayed on any WMS map
Basic Earth shape management :
Some features :
- Elk is a software platform : provides a structure that can be extended by plugins.
- Structured data model : users manage one desktop, that could contain several workspaces, that could contain several projects,
- Different kind of viewers : vertical viewer (depth), earth viewer (map), …
- Data viewers can be added through plugins
- Supports geoforge plugins (as GeoJSON or Gazetteer plugin)
SoftwareVersionSupported plugin managersElkSharpergeoGeoforgeElk – Download Page0.8.121.4.22.214.171.124.3
Copyright ©2013 – 2014 Sharper Geo. All Rights Reserved